Monday, September 26, 2011

Just another Manic Monday!

Monday, the second day yet the first work day of the week.  The day of the week before Tuesday and following Sunday.  It's just another day right?  I mean... We learned when we were little our days of the week, months of the year, numbers, and alphabets.  Its just another part of life right?  So why are Mondays so hard to adjust.  I have a tendency to wear a lot of black.  Maybe its the wanna be east coaster in me but I just love the color.  The mysteriousness, the drama, and the overall safety of the color.  However, I wear black mostly on Mondays... Go figure, it is the point of the depressing fact that you have to go back to the daily grind of work and adulthood.  You have to go back to hustling for another dollar when you really do live for the weekend?  I laid down last night perfectly fine and woke up with a blah feeling because its Monday.  It's funny because we get over it on Tuesday and have this escalation of emotions as the week gets closer to Friday only to get let back down Sunday night by 9pm because Monday morning is only a few short hours away.

I know this is a heavy topic for my very first blog post but hey that's why you blog right to get it off your chest!?  I promise posts to come will be more upbeat and light hearted!

LOL! Let me stop being so dramatic. You got to go through Monday to get to Friday so its all a part of life.  Monday's are a good metophor for life... The first step is always the hardest but you gotta take it to get through.

And that's how Flo sees it!

No comments:

Post a Comment